Saturday 5 April 2008

Bind it all ATC display unit


I made this with my bind it all to display ATCs.I have a 7 gypsies one but each card needs notching which I dont like to do.I used some spare plastic wallets cut down to just over 3.5 by 3.Punching these out was a nightmare as I had to do each one individually.They didnt cut cleanly like paper or card and I had to trim each one with a little pair of scissors,I made 3 "covers" from mount board to provide the stand.The covers were a tiny bit larger than the plastic pockets.I used a 5/8 binder but I am going to remove this and use an inch oneas the pages are a bit tight.


5 comments:

Adrienne Wood said...

Brilliant idea - it looks good and will be easy to just slide ATCs into.

denise's little birdie studio said...

Great idea and it looks lovely.

chrissy said...

What a good idea Pauline!!!! This is a great way to store and to show them off.
Chrissy

Maggi said...

Very clever!!!!! Another BIA project for me!!

Kari Gibson said...

Thanks Pauline for linking to my blog - I am honoured! I will link to yours when I can remember how to do it.

Your work is lovely, this book is fabulous - superb idea. I also love the backgrounds you have been working on.

Hugs,
Kari x