I was doing a swap called glittered inchies and made these from metal.My 1 inch punch cut most of them easily as long as the embossing wasnt too thick.What a great way to use up bits.They are all moulded onto moulds and I really liked using small parts of a mould.
Saturday, 5 June 2010
Here is the inside-I stamped on various colours leaving them as wispy as I could.the lining is done with a cuttlebug folder
This is the front of my angelina project.I have fused the fibers into sheets and cut out little corners for embellishments.I have tried to use the angelina in as many different ways as I can
I have just made these by hand.The use of embossing folders seems to give brilliant results which are very sharp butI felt like being more creative.Being naturally untidy I find this incredibly difficult but at last I feel I have managed to get a resonable result.I think I have been over resining before.