Sunday 26 December 2010

Leandras wreath


I saw a version of this in Craft stamper so I had a go.I used ten second studio appletini and plum metals.The dies and stamps were from paper artsy.You make a sandwich of metal humungo tape and card and cut out.Sadly my wiazrd seemed to jib at this sandwich and I had to cut most of it my hand following the lines.I have since found a paper backing to cut much better.Anyway I stamped it all with gold stazon using a variety of the paper artsy stamps.I was very please with the result even if the edges were a littly wonky.I cant get enough of these dies and stamps.

1 comment:

Kate Creates - a lot of mess, just ask my family..... said...

Totally love these colours and I am so impressed you found time to make a whole wreath of flowers in the run up to Christmas.